New Movinord partitions which maintain the high technical, functional performance levels of all Movinord systems, while adding transparency, flatness and luminosity.
What does the M82/M92 Crystal system bring to the Movinord partition range?
- Transparency: thanks to its high-impact, transparent Polymethyl methacrylate PMMA elements and the generous glazed areas which the system caters for.
- Variety of compositions: with the possibility of blind areas in different materials and surface finishes.
- Glazed or blind doors.
What are the advantages of the new M82/M92 Crystal partition over other glazed partitions?
- Rigidity provided by well-secured, thick panes.
- Flexibility of use: partition by elements, totally demountable and reusable.
- Mechanical resistance: demonstrated through studies with universities and following the recommendations of and information provided by our glass manufacturers.
- Sound insulation: in blind areas, Rw = 45 dB; in glazed areas, Rw = 35 dB (5+5 or 6+6 panes), Rw 33 dB (4+4 panes)
- Integration with Movinord?s other systems.